lunes, 29 de marzo de 2010

Abducted

"I told you already! It was aliens. Creatures I have never seen before. Pale white skin and black shinny eyes!” Jack screamed at Bill. “I was having my breakfast. Next thing I knew? Some invisible force was pulling me upwards and upwards. All the way towards the sky till I could breathe no more. I tried to resist it but the pain was unbearable. Oh the things they did to me Bill! These creatures had no compassion. I could see specks of blood all over the inside of their ship with crippling clarity. Everything was so bright. I bet it would of had reeked of death were I able to breathe. But I couldn’t and the thought became more insistent with each passing moment. And then there was darkness. I blacked out and woke up back home. You believe me, right Bill?“

“Uhuh.” Bill answered. “And um ... if you just woke up here maybe you dreamt the whole thing” . Jack seemed infuriated. “You don’t believe me?! You’ll see. You better hope that never happens to you! But I do. I hope it does happen to you. That way you will believe me.” And with those words Jack left. Bill didn’t care.

Bill went on his own business. As a matter of fact he had forgotten all about that conversation until one fateful morning. He was having his breakfast and felt a burning ache in his throat. He tried to move but the pain had lodged in his jaw. He was then yanked up with tremendous force. He tried to get away but could not see what was pulling him. Up and up he went. Or was it down? He could no longer tell. All he knew now is that he couldn’t breathe as the fishermen pulled him into their fishing boat. Bill glared at his own reflection on their black shiny sunglasses. These must be the aliens that Jackfish was speaking about.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario